Frommer's books aren't written by committee or by travel writers who pop in briefly to a destination and then consider the job done. Frommer's author Caroline Aksich is a long-time resident of Toronto, and she has been covering the city, Ontario's Wine Country, and Niagara Falls for top magazines for over a decade. She has checked out all of the region's best hotels and restaurants in person, offering authoritative, candid reviews that will help you find the best choices to suit your tastes and budget, whether you're a backpacker or on a splashy honeymoon. Most important, she's not shy about telling readers what to see and what they can skip without regret.
The book includes:
· A handy foldout map, plus detailed maps throughout
· Exact pricing, opening hours, and other important details that will make your trip smoother and less hectic
· Smart itineraries for travelers of all types, so you can shape your vacation to fit your interests
· Savvy, sometimes sneaky, tips for saving money in all price ranges, whether you need to pinch pennies, want to splurge, or fall somewhere in between
· Star ratings to help you scan quickly to pick out the highlights and hidden gems
About Frommer's: There's a reason that Frommer's has been the most trusted name in travel for more than sixty years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles became a household name helping millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer's.